The Hawks Nest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything associated with the Seattle Seahawks. Brought to you by journalists Ryan Beavers and Michael Baldwin.

Register and say hello

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Register and say hello Empty Register and say hello

Post  Admin Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:47 am

Welcome to the Hawks Nest, please register by clicking on the registration link, then tell us a little about yourself. Who is your favorite team, player, maybe favorite moment of football glory?

We look forward to seeing you on the boards, and remember you are always more than welcome to start your own topic.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Register and say hello Empty Ryan

Post  Admin Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:16 am

Hello all, My name is Ryan Beavers. I am a journalist for Examiner.com. My articles can be seen at http://www.examiner.com/x-1491-Seattle-Seahawks-Examiner. I also have media credentials with NFL.com.

I have opened up this site as a dedication to all Seahawks fans hoping to meet others, enjoy in the excitement of our team, and stay up to date on all new news. (In addition to just talking to eachother about the sport we love.)

I am a Seahawks fan at heart, however I grew up rooting for the Oakland Raiders. (I had not yet moved to Seattle) Bo jackson is the reason I fell in love with football. Other than that I am also a soccer fan, looking forward to the Sounders FC.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:42 pm